Monday, August 20, 2012

Angelic Pretty's Dreamy Dollhouse Special Apron Set

I recently purchased the lavender Angelic Pretty's Dreamy Dollhouse special apron set off of the egl_comm_sales.
It was the skirt, apron, tote bag, and hair ties for $120, so I just couldn't pass it up!

 The tote bag and hair ties~ so cute! (人´∀`*)
 I absolutely love the hair ties!
The print has glitter on it~ ignore my ugly nails (; ̄д ̄)
This is the back of the apron.
Heart buttons for the waist ties ♡
The Angelic Pretty tag on the skirt~
Print detail~
Print detail~
More of the print, I just love it! 
The print and lace~
The Angelic Pretty tag on the tote bag~
More print detail  (´∀´)♡
The skirt   (´ ▽´ ).。o♡
The apron~
Cute little bows~
 The apron is so cute!
Candy lace 。・ω・。
More of the print~

I'm normally not much for buying brand since it is expensive, but I have been wanting Dreamy Dollhouse and this was just too cute! I would still love to get the JSK also~

No comments:

Post a Comment