Thursday, August 16, 2012

Cute Collecting: Care Bears (・㉨・)



Whenever I was little I absolutely loved Care Bears! Around the age of 16-17 I decided to start collecting Care Bears plushies and this is my collection now:

Share Bear~ purchased at: Goodwill.
Love-a-Lot Bear ~ purchased at: Goodwill.
Care Bear Cousin, Brave Heart Lion ~ purchased at: Goodwill.
Wish Bear ~ purchased at: Goodwill.
Love-a-Lot Bear ~ Large purchased at: Goodwill.
Small purchased at: Flea Market.
Tenderheart Bear ~ purchased at: Flea Market.
Bedtime Bear ~ purchased at: Goodwill.
Wish Bear ~ purchased at: Goodwill.
Harmony Bear ~ purchased at: Goodwill.
Good Luck Bear ~ purchased at: Goodwill.
Take Care Bear ~ purchased at: Flea Market.

My collection is small and still growing, but I am happy to have as many as I do for only finding them at Goodwill and flea markets!

No comments:

Post a Comment