Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Cute Collecting: Lalaloopsy ✖‿✖

Lalaloopsy are sew cute dolls with adorable button eyes. Perfect for ages 4 to 104~
When I came across these in Target I just could not resist having one... or several!
These are my large Lalaloopsy:
This is Marina Anchors!  (⌒▽⌒)☆
 She has pretty, blue braids and a cute sailor uniform~
 I adore her outfit ♡
 This is her pet whale~
 Her shoes match her hair!
 This is Mittens Fluff 'N' Stuff 。◕‿◕。*✲*
 She has beautiful, blue locks that go great with her skin tone!
 She has a pet polar bear~
 She has a cute, warm outfit for those cold winter days~
 This is Suzette La Sweet  (●♡∀♡)
 She has a cute, pink pet poodle~
 I just adore her shoes (。♥‿♥。)
 This is Misty Mysterious (○゜ε^○)
 She's such a cute doll~
 With her golden hair and cute heart ♥
 She has a white rabbit~ I wonder if she found it in a top hat? (⌒▽⌒)
 All of them have their birthday on they're undies, hehe~
This birthday belongs to Misty Mysterious.
Expect to see a post on my mini Lalaloopsy dolls soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment