Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Kawaii Kicks!

Sorry it has been a few days since I've posted! 
I've got quite a bit going on and I'm trying to figure a lot out... 
Anyways, I've gotten a lot in the mail recently, including these super cute Osiris shoes I won in an eBay auction!







I got both of these pair of Osiris for $65 (shipping included)! 
I was so happy to find such cute shoes in my size!

I also have these cute kicks I bought at a "trade days"/flea market type event that is on the second weekend of each month in Longview, Texas:



I'm pretty sure these are knock-off shoes, but I got them for $20, so the price isn't bad for how cute they are and I bought them new with the box! The guy had lots of shoes for sale, so I will have to go back and see if I can find some more cuties!

Last, but not least, I found a pair of Pastry shoes at Goodwill for less than $8:




The colors are a bit darker and not "pastel", but they are still cute! 
They also say "Glam Pie" on them~

There are lots of places to find cute kicks: flea markets, resale shops, thrift stores, eBay and other auction sites, and there are a lot of communities where you might find some!
Two communities I watch that sometimes have cute shoes for sale are:
80s-cuties and Fairy Kei Sales on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment