Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Little Inspiration!

I love to look at other girls outfits to gather ideas and such, and also, just to see what cute outfit they had put together recently. A few of those girls are:


Pastelbat~ She wears all kinds of fashions and I love to view all of her outfits, but I love to take inspiration from her lolita, fairy kei, and pastel goth/creepy cute outfits. Links: Tumblr, Blogspot, Facebook. Her Instagram name: pastelbat.


Cadney~ She wears a lot of sweet lolita and I love viewing her coordinates! Links: Tumblr, Facebook.

Princess Peachie~ This girl is the CUTEST. I think she inspires me so much because she owns no brand and she makes everything look amazing. I love to view her pictures and watch her videos. Links: Tumblr, DeviantArt, Youtube.

There are quite a few others who I also admire, but I figured these three girls are some of my main inspiration. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment