Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cute (Shirt) Finds: Walmart!


I'm always on the look-out for cute search and normally end up buying online or from re-sale shops. Lately, though, I have been finding cute and cheap shirts that are new from Walmart!
Please note: all Walmarts carry different products and not all products in-store are available online and vice-versa.

The shirts I have found from Walmart:








Walmart carries a lot of Hello Kitty apparel (mainly in the girls section, but also in the juniors) and lately I have seen quite a few Rainbow Brite shirts. I just check the juniors and girls sections every time I go since they (almost) always have something new. I can't wait to buy the last few Rainbow Brite shirts and see what else I can find! I've already been to three different Walmarts and I am stopping in two more this weekend! ^___^; I have a wee bit of an addiction to cute shirts...

No comments:

Post a Comment