Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Outfit Post~

So, I got bored today and decided to dress up a little bit!
I have three outfits to share and they are all more suited for cooler weather! :b

A "Gothic"/"Pirate" Lolita style outfit.
Rundown~
Wig: eBay
OP: Bodyline
Tights: Walmart
Boots: They were a present... but I think she said they were from Khol's
Beret and Gloves: Goodwill in Little Rock, Arkansas
I need to find a black or red cardigan or jacket to wear with this outfit~

A "Sweet" Lolita style outfit.
Rundown~
Wig: MintyMix
OP: Bodyline
Tights: Walmart
Boots: These were also a present, but they're actually slippers
Bear Hat: Walmart

A "Casual"/"Sweet" Lolita style outfit.
Rundown~
Wig: eBay
JSK: made by Dorotee Sweetlips
Cardigan: Thrifted
Tights: Walmart
Shoes: Walmart
Bow: made by Dorotee Sweetlips
Earmuffs: Flea market

I always use this dress in cooler weather as I have to wear a cardigan, bolero, or jacket with it since the dress has a zipper in the back that will not stay zipped ; A ;

Anyways, those are three simple outfits I put together today for cooler weather since the temperature has been lowering here in Texas. I hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment