Monday, October 1, 2012

Iszo Circle Lens Review~

I've finally received my lenses! I want to apologize ahead of time for the awful pictures, I had to use my phone and webcam, ugh.

I purchased the Value Pack, which is 4 pair for $70 USD with free cases and including shipping.

They came in an envelope wrapped in bubble wrap.
The vials were each individually wrapped in bubble wrap.
 These were the free, cute cases I got.
(I had asked for animal cases, but these are also cute!)
First pair of lenses: i.Fairy Aki Grey
Diameter: 16.2mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Center Thickness: 0.04mm
Water Content: 55%
Lens' Lifetime: 1 Year Disposable
Price Without Value Pack: $22 USD

Stock Image:
Vials:
One Worn (to compare to regular eyes):
Both Worn:

Overall, I think these are pretty true to the stock images. They definitely make my eyes look larger and show the grey very well in person. These lenses are also very comfortable.

Second pair of lenses: i.Fairy Lucius Blue
Diameter: 16.2mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Center Thickness: 0.04mm
Water Content: 55%
Lens' Lifetime: 1 Year Disposable
Price Without Value Pack: $22 USD

Stock Image:
Vials:
One Worn:
Both Worn:

Overall, I think these would definitely stand out better against darker eye colors, but I do like how these look on and they are comfortable.

Third pair of lenses: i.Fairy Hera Pink
Diameter: 16.2mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Center Thickness: 0.04mm
Water Content: 55%
Lens' Lifetime: 1 Year Disposable
Price Without Value Pack: $22 USD

Stock Image:
Vials:
One Worn (I do apologize, my eye had gotten red by then from putting contacts in and out):
Both Worn:

Overall, these are comfortable and do actually show up pretty well in person. I do think these might appear better on darker eyes.

Fourth pair of lenses: i.Fairy Ash Violet
Diameter: 16.2mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Center Thickness: 0.04mm
Water Content: 55%
Lens' Lifetime: 1 Year Disposable
Price Without Value Pack: $22 USD
Stock Image:
Vials:
One Worn (Yet again, I apologize that my eyes are so red):
Both Worn (ugh, so red!):

Overall, these show up very well against my eye color and they're very comfortable. These lenses are probably my favorite, just because purple is my favorite color, hehe.

Transaction: 5/5
I used Paypal, the transaction went smoothly.

Communication: 5/5
I messaged them twice. The first message was wondering when my items would be shipped, I was contacted back within 24 hours stating my items were shipped and that I should receive a tracking number soon. The second message was sent September 28 about the fact that I had still not received my items, I was again contacted back within 24 hours stating that my package was in fact late and was given USPS customer service numbers and e-mails. Overall, their communication is excellent and they are very nice.

Shipping: 4/5
Shipping is free~ I had to wait about 4 weeks for my lenses to come in (Ordered Sept. 2, Received Oct. 1). The expected delivery time to the US stated on their site is 15 days, so my package was quite late. I understand that my package was delayed mainly just because the USPS is horrible, but my items were not shipped until I had messaged them asking about when they would be shipped (Ordered Sept. 2, Messaged Sept. 6, Shipped from Malaysia Sept. 8) You can message them about paying for quicker shipping, which I may consider next time depending on how badly I want the lenses, ha.

Packaging: 5/5
I received my items in a bubble wrap envelope and all vials were also wrapped in bubble wrap.

Quality: 5/5
I love my lenses and would definitely buy from them again. Their contacts seem to be very true to the stock images and all of my lenses are very comfortable. I also love that they give free, cute cases.

1 comment:

  1. The Lacelle Contacts originate from all over the world and are popular in among various countries.

    ReplyDelete