Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My First Lolita Meet-Up! (Part 1)

Sunday, Nov. 25th was my first Lolita meet-up.
Since I live in East Texas the closest Lolita group is in the Dallas/Forth Worth Metroplex.
My friend (Justin) and I woke up around 4:30 AM to get ready and head out on our two and a half hour drive!
(We woke up and left so early in order to eat and shop at the Grapevine Mall, lol.)

My outfit: 


Photo taken by Camille at Mug&Mouse Cafe~
That's Justin beside/behind me ^__^

Outfit rundown:
Wig: Minty Mix
Headbow, OP, and Socks: Angelic Pretty
Belt: Goodwill
Shoes: Bodyline
Accessories: Walmart, Family Dollar, Target

We started off the day at Mug&Mouse Cafe~ 
A lot of us ordered Strawberry smoothies (with bubbles) and pastries!
Photo taken by Dani at Mug&Mouse Cafe~
 My Smoothie, it was delicious:
 Amazing creme puff:

After taking outfit pictures we headed over to the Super H-Mart~
We took Purikura, which I loved so much!
Group Purikura:
 Small group Purikura:
 Sweet Lolita Purikura:
 Sweet Lolita Purikura:
 Group Purikura:
 Small group Purikura:

 Justin and I also took Purikura photos!
















We also went to a "kawaii" store inside of the H-Mart~
They sold a lot of Sanrio and San-X items along with other kawaii things!
Photo by Camille~

We left H-Mart and walked to this cute, little store called "10x10"!
They also sold a lot of Sanrio, San-X, and kawaii items.
 Photo by Dani~
 Photo by Camille~
I love this photo! Taken by Camille~
 
。*:★Stay tuned for Part 2!:*

No comments:

Post a Comment