Sunday, December 2, 2012

My First Lolita Meet-Up! (Part 2)




After shopping for a bit, we went to another cafe. This one had macarons!
It was my first time having them and I love them ♡
We sat and talked for quite a while... and then for the rest of the night... we did...



...
KARAOKE! ∩(︶▽︶)∩・*:.。. .。.:*・♫
 First singer!
 Everyone else was busy looking through the song books~





 "I'M ON A BOAT!"

 Singing TiK ToK by Ke$ha  (¬‿¬)


 Camille also asked me for a photo! ^___^
She is so sweet and adorable!


In all, I had an absolutely amazing time with some very wonderful and fun people! I cannot wait to attend more meet-ups! I'm also glad to have a best friend willing to take me to them, since I don't have my own car ; ___ ; Haha, stay tuned for more posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment