Thursday, January 3, 2013

Winter Wonderland Lolita Meet-up!


Another late post, I know. I'm really no good at this blogging... but I will keep trying.
December 16th I attended my second Lolita meet-up and now I am going to share~



We went to a little cafe (which I did not take any pictures of/in.
After chatting for a while we went to the Gaylord Texan.
This place... was huge... and totally decked out for Christmas.
 This was a gingerbread house. It was made out of sweets o:
 There's a real Texas Christmas...
 ~*~Santa's Throne~*~
 Y'know what they say about big feet? ... Big socks.
 Giant candy canes! Yummy!
 A miniature train set.
 Gingerbread decorating!
 A beautiful fountain!
The lights, once it started getting darker. <3

The meet was a lot of fun! I saw familiar faces and met some new people~ Everyone in the group is always so sweet and welcoming! I love it because I am very shy, so it makes it a lot easier to talk with them :) Oh, last... but not least! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Sorry it is so late :)


No comments:

Post a Comment