Friday, May 31, 2013

ShojoMonsta Review (*ノ・ω・)


At Anime Matsuri I purchased three items from ShojoMonsta and here is a review!

Korilakkuma Ears are up first!
 These are sewn very well and are so soft!
 The clips are sewn into the bottom of the ears and cannot be seen when worn~
I have not had any problems with these moving around while wearing them.
Worn photo of the ears~ so cute!

The other items are all rings~

 They're all so sparkly!
 I purchased a mint star with star confetti inside ☆
 A cute, pink bow with glitter~
 A rounded, purple heart- I love it! ♡
 I'm so surprised this hasn't broken, with how fragile it seems and I am very clumsy (#/。\#)
 All of the ring bases vary, but all seem to be held on very tight!
The only flaw I have noticed is that one of the ring bands has already bent after only one use...

The owner was very sweet and showed me lots of items that I might like (and I loved them all!) I took forever trying to choose what to buy, so that I would not spend all of my money. 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。

ShojoMonsta also has a Facebook page~ go and "like" their page!

No comments:

Post a Comment