Monday, May 27, 2013

☆ミStarlight Deco Dream Review*:・゚✧

I'm sure many of you have heard of Starlight Deco Dream~
Well here is a little review for you (✿◠‿◠)
Click on images to enlarge them!

These first two items were purchased at A-Kon back in 2011!
First up~ Ice Cream Scoop Ring

 The ring is textured and very light weight!
 I also love that the colors are very vivid.
 The ring band is adjustable to fit a variety of sizes.
I have noticed mine now has rust on the inside of the band, but it is now about 2 years old.
I have not had to re-glue this ring band! 
Two years of wear and it is still intact and shows no signs of being loose!
I spoke with Candy at Anime Matsuri this year and I think she told me she uses a different type of glue now and more of it? So, her newer items should be set to hold up just as well!

Second item~ Star and Pearl Headband

 It is a very simple headband to make any outfit a little cuter.
 The bow and stars are so cute and magical!
 The bow can also flip, so you can wear it on the other side!
 The stitching is very simple, but it definitely holds the bow on.

This last item was purchased at Anime Matsuri 2013~
Third item~ Jelly Bean Necklace

 I love how long the chain is!
 There are little stars with the jelly beans inside!
 In real life, it doesn't always appear quite this clear, but it still looks fine.
 I adore the stars linked into the chain!
They are linked on very well and the clasp is also~
The charm is also hooked in very well.


Overall: A Positive Review! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
I've never ordered from her website, but meeting her in person, I can say she is very sweet! 
I would highly recommend buying from Candy and hope to purchase from her again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment