Tuesday, June 11, 2013

30 Day Lolita Challenge ~ Day 10!

Day 10 – What’s in your bag?
I don't have a bag I carry all the time, but this is what I almost always take with me.

 (minus a few items, and that is not my legit camera, I had to use it to take the pic ~ lol)
  • My wallet! I have to have my license and money with me.
  • My phone~ to take photos, instagram, Facebook, text!
  • Chapstick. I have sooo much chapstick, so I always have different ones or several with me.
  • I carry my camera with me a lot, just in case.
  • My birth control~ I have to take it everyday, so I have to make sure to have it.
  • Gum (when I have it) or mints. Fresh breath is the best breath.
  • A comb or brush. My hair/wigs can get crazy sometimes.
  • Deodorant and body spray. Especially during the hotter months... (Also a folding fan during summer months).
  • Face powder and mascara. Just the little basics for make-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment