Thursday, June 20, 2013

30 Day Lolita Challenge ~ Day 19!

Day 19 – What’s in your make-up bag?

I've got make-up bags in my make-up box. Hmmm.
I'm reallllly lazy when it comes to make-up.

I have a LOT of eyeshadow. I've got dark shades, light shades, glittery eyeshadow...
I've got quite  few different mascaras to give different effects. Longer lashes, fuller lashes- or I mix them all up and hope it gives all of the effects ヽ(  ̄д ̄;)ノ I also have falsies in my make-up box.
The thing I have way too much of... is stuff for my lips. Mainly chapsticks. I've also got a few lipsticks, lip gloss, Baby Lips chap/lipstick. Yeah. 
I have a few blushes, mainly just light pink and dark pink. I try to say away from the red-tinted blushes, they make me look weird.
I of course have concealer, primer, BB cream, foundation, powder... but I don't use them too often, although I probably should! I mainly only use them when I dress up or I actually feel like wearing make-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment