Wednesday, June 5, 2013

30 Day Lolita Challenge ~ Day 4!

Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like.

chocolate
  1. Chocolate! I absolutely love chocolate. Chocolate ice cream, chocolate cake, milk chocolate, brownies, white chocolate, dark chocolate (but not too dark)! This may be why I love chocolate themed dresses and accessories, although  I own none.
  2. Pizza and pastas~ yummy! Or should I say Italian foods? Alfredo, lasagna, manicotti (oh, I don't know if that is spelled right...), spaghetti.
  3. Ice cream, frozen yogurt, and custard- OH MY!
  4. Tex-Mex. Quesadillas, fajitas, soft tacos, refried beans, brown and yellow rice.
  5. Baked goods and pastries. Cakes, cookies, brownies, macarons, sweet breads, cupcakes... I like sweet things a little too much.
    macarons
  6. Chicken and turkey. THIS STUFF IS SO GOOD, but I only like the light meat parts.
  7. Stir fry and fried rice~
  8. Fruit and berries. I'm picky about them, but I like some, haha. Bananas, oranges, strawberries, peaches.
  9. Pancakes and waffles. So many different toppings to put on them and combine!
  10. Cream cheese and crackers. My favorite snack and I could eat it all day, every day.
           Sorry this post was so short!

No comments:

Post a Comment