Day 5 – 10 items from your wishlist.
Oh, this will be tough...
- Dream Sky OP in lavender. Oh, how I wish I owned this! I would love to have an original, but I'm taking a shot with the re-release since it is more affordable... I just hope I can be lucky enough to get it.
- Milky Planet Salopette in lavender. I love the print of Milky Planet and I love the scallops on the original... so when I saw the salopette I fell in love with it! If I could get the original Milky Planet I would want the halter neck JSK in blue.
- Bodyline's Musical Note JSK in white (Melody Doll replica). For some reason I have a real liking for this dress. I like that it is so simple.
- Toy Fantasy JSK in blue. The print is just so cute... and in blue it is just even better!
- Heart Marble Chocolate and Sugar Coated Cookies scalloped JSK in sax. I adore the rounded color, heart buttons, and the print over all!
- Twilight Circus JSK II in ivory. I saw this print... and just... wow.
- Sugary Carnival JSK or OP in probably... black. I love how this print looks against the black and it would match my tote bag, haha~
- Dessert OP lavender (2008) and Dessert OP mint (2010). I love the look of these two and two of my favorite colors!
- Fantastic Dolly, preferably OP, in lavender or maybe even ivory. At first this dress was just pretty to me... but then I would see it, and like it more... and more... and more...
- Last, but not least. Dreamy Color Salopette in lavender. I owned this in mint, but I reallllly only want it in lavender. Maybe someday. Also, Cherry Berry Bunny in yellow, either JSK or OP!
Not in any specific order~ These are just some of the main pieces I want ; A ;