Day 7 – 10 people who inspire your lolita style.
This will be difficult since I really just browse everywhere for inspiration.
- Princess Peachie~ I love to see her outfits (in and out of lolita). She has a little magical touch in all of her outfits!
- Realisticsweet on Yaplog. I really like how she can give some of her sweet coords a more ~"mature"~ feel to them.
- I've recently found Miss Lillith and she REALLY makes me want to have more gothic/darker pieces! I follow her Tumblr and Instagram in order to see her outfits, haha.
- Teapartymadness on LJ (daily lolita). She has simple, yet elegant outfits. They're also mainly sweet... and I love sweet! Might I also add that I think she is just STUNNING.
- Cadney! Yet, another sweet lolita~ She has her super, cute OTT coords and her toned down- cute, yet mature coordinates also. I think I really have taken a liking to more mature sweet lolita. Though I still love the childish and colorful coodinates too!
- I haven't seen too many lolita outfits of late from Pastelbat. I love seeing all of her outfits and take a lot of inspiration from her lolita, fairy kei, and creepy cute ones.
So, I honestly cannot think of anyone else I get a lot of inspiration from. I know there are a few more, but I am brain-dead after almost 9 hours of work! Sorry!