Saturday, June 8, 2013

30 Day Lolita Challenge ~ Day 7!

Day 7 – 10 people who inspire your lolita style.
 This will be difficult since I really just browse everywhere for inspiration.

realisticsweet
  1. Princess Peachie~ I love to see her outfits (in and out of lolita). She has a little magical touch in all of her outfits!
  2. Realisticsweet on Yaplog. I really like how she can give some of her sweet coords a more ~"mature"~ feel to them.
  3. I've recently found Miss Lillith and she REALLY makes me want to have more gothic/darker pieces! I follow her Tumblr and Instagram in order to see her outfits, haha.
  4. Teapartymadness on LJ (daily lolita). She has simple, yet elegant outfits. They're also mainly sweet... and I love sweet! Might I also add that I think she is just STUNNING.
    It’s kind of funny, but I didn’t even realize it was International Lolita Day until I checked tumblr earlier. xD
Happy loliday everyone! <3
    misslillith
  5. Cadney! Yet, another sweet lolita~ She has her super, cute OTT coords and her toned down- cute, yet mature coordinates also. I think I really have taken a liking to more mature sweet lolita. Though I still love the childish and colorful coodinates too!
  6. I haven't seen too many lolita outfits of late from Pastelbat. I love seeing all of her outfits and take a lot of inspiration from her lolita, fairy kei, and creepy cute ones.
So, I honestly cannot think of anyone else I get a lot of inspiration from. I know there are a few more, but I am brain-dead after almost 9 hours of work! Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment