Sunday, June 9, 2013

30 Day Lolita Challenge ~ Day 8!

Day 8 – 10 songs that inspire you for lolita.
 I've actually never really thought about this, so let's see how this goes, haha.


  1. The World is Ugly - My Chemical Romance. This song is inspiration to me just in general. My Chemical Romance is and forever will be my favorite band and this song is just so... amazing.
    The world is ugly, but you're beautiful to me.
  2.  
  3. Kyary Pamyu Pamyu is a pretty big inspiration since she is so unusual and cute. Her music is so cute, too!
  4. I find the Clannad opening beautiful. Simple as that.
  5. The Clannad ~After Story~ opening is beautiful, also!
  6. Going along with just beautiful/cute sounding music. I love to listen to vocaloids.
  7. Lolitawork Libretto - Kanon Wakeshima. I only just recently heard her music and it is lovely!
  8. Yousei Teikoku kind of inspires me for gothic lolita. Although I don't really own any right now, I look at a lot of it and think of coordinates, haha.
I honestly cannot think of any other music that directly inspires my lolita right now. If I think of any more (because I'm sure there is) then I will add it!

No comments:

Post a Comment