Monday, June 10, 2013

30 Day Lolita Challenge ~ Day 9!

Day 9 – 10 things you will never do in lolita.

Panda Roll
panda roll
  1. Deep sea diving... or even swimming, for that matter!  (*≧ω≦)ノ
  2.  Roll down a nice, grassy hill. Grass stain lolita? Uhhh...
  3. Climb Mount Everest! Or could that become a world record? "First to climb Mt. Everest in full Lolita clothing!" (。 >艸<)
  4. Murder someone. Uhm, no blood on my brand please. (This should be in 10 things I will never do- ever.)
  5. Play mud football! or regular football, soccer, basketball... or any sport, haha.
  6. Work out. No need to wear my frills to go get all sweaty and smelly.
  7. Change the oil in my car, especially since I don't know how to anyways!
  8. Hold a skunk.
  9. Paint will all the colors of the wind. THAT WOULD BE EVERYWHERE.
  10. Start a fight in a bar.
    pocahontas/bow
     
     

2 comments:

  1. XD that last picture cracked me up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I was trying to think of another picture to add to my post and that somehow popped into my head!

    ReplyDelete