Sunday, June 2, 2013

30 Day Lolita Challenge ~ GO!

What is the 30 Day Lolita Challenge? Well, with each day their will be a different topic. I am going to try to make some of the more boring ones a little interesting, but we will see~
These are the topics, in order:
Day 17 – What do you want more then anything right now?
Day 18 – A picture of your favorite lolita style.
Day 19 – What’s in your make-up bag?
Day 20 – A picture of a lolita friend.
Day 21 – Your favorite fictional lolita.
Day 22 – A picture of your room.
Day 23 – A picture of your handwriting.
Day 24 – A picture of you from a meet.
Day 25 – Your favorite lolita themed artwork.
Day 26 – Your Facebook profile picture.
Day 27 – One song that fits your favorite lolita style.
Day 28 – A picture of the perfect lolita location.
Day 29 – A picture of a lolita you would love to meet for real.
Day 30 – A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that’s happened over the last 30
days.

Day 1 - 10 things about your lolita bubble.
(What is a lolita bubble?!)

  1. I have a major weakness for sweet lolita. I love all styles, but when I wear my sugary sweet dresses I just feel so cute and happy!
  2. I am a bit of an impulse buyer, but only if I am getting a good deal. I hate whenever I jump into trading/purchasing something and then realizing I didn't get a good deal (it has only happened about twice) and it will literally bother me for weeks.
  3.  I tend to buy things that I am in love with instead of getting things I need. Right now I really need blouses and bloomers. ; A ;
  4. I prefer JSKs over skirts and OPs. I have sooo many JSKs and only a few skirts and maybe 1 or 2 OPs. They are just so versatile and easy to coordinate with!
  5. I absolutely love going to meet-ups because it is nice to be around other people who love the same fashion as you do. The people in my community are so sweet, too!
  6. I am generally a very shy and socially awkward person, but for some reason when I wear lolita I feel very confident. I was scared going to my first meet-up, but once I got there I thought "I am around a lot of other girls wearing huge petticoats and weird dresses, why should I be scared to talk to them?" Haha!
  7. It gets REALLY hot in Texas and I tend to get sick easier in heat, so sometimes... I GO WITHOUT A  BLOUSE.
  8. I found out about lolita fashion whenever I was in 7th grade. I looked at it a lot and once I got into eleventh grade (I think) I finally got my first lolita dresses from Bodyline. Oh, I looked terrible - but everyone starts somewhere.
  9. I have this thing about how I want to have a wardrobe with different styles and colors, so I sometimes make myself ignore pieces I want until I find them in a colorway I need more of (unless I want that specific piece in a specific color).
  10. When I am on the computer you can bet that I am looking at lolita. Either sales posts, outfit posts, or auction sites. It is terrible on my wallet, but I am forcing myself to cut back (mainly to buy Dream Sky re-release).

No comments:

Post a Comment