Monday, July 15, 2013

☆*:.。. Dream Sky! .。.:*☆


I received my Dream Sky lavender salopette a bit ago and now I am doing a small review!
I purchases this June 19th and received it on June 27th (since they did not ship orders out until the 23rd). The item arrived well-packaged (in a medium sized priority box). I paid $232 for the salopette and then $18.45 for the shipping. I've personally never had to spend this much shipping by medium priority mail, but I guess it could be worse. AP updated me on my package as they were getting it from the warehouse, shipping it out, and when it arrived. I think the $232 was worth it for the salopette. It is really lovely and casual! It is quite loose in the waist on me, though, and I have to tie the corset lacing in the back as tightly as I can. I also enjoy that it came with a detachable bow, so I can use it for an accessory or a hair bow. Anyways, the fabric is very light and airy (perfect for summer!) and is very soft to the touch.
This shows the true color~
Here are a two photos from a casual coordinate~
I really like that this salopette isn't SUPER short, but I dislike that the straps slide down my arms sometimes. In all though, it is very cute and I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment