Friday, July 26, 2013

Lolita Blog Carnival ~ Head wear!

hellolace.net

When it comes to head wear in Lolita, there are so many choices!
You can wear an old school "maxi pad" headdress. No? How about an extravagant bonnet? Maybe... a barrette or a beret? A top hat for those days you are feeling fancy... or just a regular hair bow.
My personal preferences for head wear really very with where I am going and what I am doing.

For casual looks: I usually just wear a simple headband and/or some accessories.

For taking my time to dress up and actually go out/meet-ups/conventions: I like to wear my head bows, haha. I also have one "floppy" bonnet which I ~love~.













I sometimes wear a (casual) beret.

I love the fact that there are so many choices of head wear and each one can make your outfit look different. What type of head wear do you prefer?

Check out other posts on this topic~
Hello Batty
Lolita Glamour
ABC Lolita

No comments:

Post a Comment