Friday, August 2, 2013

Lolita Blog Carnival ~ Favorite Brand!

Angelic Pretty
 I've never really had to think too much about my favorite brand. While I love a lot of different pieces from a lot of different brands, the one I find myself wanting the most pieces from is Angelic Pretty. From their beautiful, detailed non-print dresses to their cute, pastel prints... There are just so many things for me to want! My number one dream dress is from Angelic Pretty ~ Dream Sky original OP in lavender ♡
 
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lei6127Iqo1qagyv4o1_500.jpg
Kyandi
Angelic Pretty also has some very nice items for casual wear when you still want to be cute! I love a lot of their cutsews and cardigans, though I only own one of their cutsews 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。 I also like the fact that a lot of their items can work with another style I love ~ fairy kei! Kyandi is pictured here wearing Angelic Pretty's Candy Treat skirt in lavender. Her outfit certainly has a fairy-kei vibe to it and I have seen some call this "fairy lolita".











I like that Angelic Pretty also has items to appeal to gothic and classic. It also appeals to sub styles such as: sailor and country (and others). I would really like to get my hands on some of AP's older pieces and some of their non-print items. I still have a major weakness for their prints... and once I think I have gotten the majority of them that I want... I find more. A close second to my favorite brand would have to be Baby, the Stars Shine Bright and Alice and the Pirates (pretend they are one, because I love them evenly). I only own three main pieces from Baby, but oh, how I crave more. I, unfortunately, own nothing from AatP... that needs to change. Oh, I could just keep going on, but alas I work another ten hour shift tomorrow and need to get some sleep! To make up for this having a lot of talk, here is a photo of a recent outfit. I'm so happy to have finally obtained Dream Fantasy in sax!


Check out other posts on this topic~
Lolita Glamour
Geisha Baby
Snow Rose
Pink Lace + Glitter
F Yeah Lolita
Le Boudoir
Hello Batty
Tangled Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment