Friday, August 16, 2013

Lolita Blog Carnival ~ Lolita Mixed with a Different Alternative Fashion!

For this week's Lolita Blog Carnival topic I decided I would mix Lolita and Fairy-kei... two of my favorite styles! Angelic Pretty has actually been catering a bit more to fairy kei (in my opinion) and I love it! Be curious and see two outfits I whipped up!
This outfit is still a little off to me, but since it was around 11pm when I threw it together, it will work~ The skirt is Angelic Pretty's Sugar Fairy Cake (it was the JSK, but altered to a skirt) paired with a My Little Pony top by (I think) Mar Jour. Since these were quick outfits there are really no accessories (sorry!).


A blue ribbon hair accessory to tie in the blue a bit better.
 A very minty outfit! The skirt is Angelic Pretty's Mermaid Symphony paired with an Angelic Pretty cutsew and a mint batwing top.

To add a little more pink it is worn with some pink leg warmers and glittery, pink Converse.

 These next two photos are ideas that didn't get completely planned out tonight, but magical girl tights paired with Angelic Pretty's Sugary Hearts would be super cute! I need to plan coordinates with these. Also, I will write up a review soon of these tights by Moon Kitty Productions.


Check out more posts on this topic~
Le Boudoir
Alice in Lolitaland

No comments:

Post a Comment