Friday, September 20, 2013

Lolita Blog Carnival ~ Design a Complete Coord for Only $100!

Happy 1 year anniversary to the Lolita Blog Carnival!

This week's topic is an older topic brought back to celebrate! In this post I have designed 3 coordinates for $100 or under~ So, let's see them!

WARNING: I have used Polyvore and I am not the best with it, so I'm sorry for terrible photos ; u ;


 A classic coordinate~ I found these cute cat tights on Storenvy and decided the coord had to have them. Since they looked like fancy cats I used a background image of a fancy grumpy cat. I'm iffy as to how this coord would look in real life...
Rundown:
  • JSK ~ Bodyline ~ $27
  • Cardigan ~ Bodyline ~ $13
  • Tights ~ Storenvy ~ $10
  • Shoes ~ Bodyline ~ $27
  • Hair Accessory ~ Bodyline ~ $7
  • Wristcuffs ~ Bodyline ~ $7
  • Purse ~ Bodyline ~ $7

    TOTAL: $98

 A gothic coordinate~
Rundown:
  • Dress ~ Storenvy ~ $32
  • Tights ~ Storenvy ~ $20
  • Bonnet ~ Storenvy (originally from Fan + Friend) ~$10
  • Shoes ~ Storenvy ~ $28
  • Wristcuffs ~ Storenvy ~ $9
TOTAL:  $99

A sweet coordinate~
Rundown:
  • Skirt ~ Storenvy~ $60
  • Blouse ~ Storenvy ~ $15
  • Shoes ~ eBay ~ $10
  • Socks ~ eBay ~ $6
  • Hair accessory ~ eBay ~ $2.50
  • Bracelet ~ eBay ~ $1
TOTAL: $94.50

 Check out more posts on this topic~

No comments:

Post a Comment