Friday, October 18, 2013

Lolita Blog Carnival ~ Your Favorite Print Theme in Lolita!

Sorry this is being posted late! Busy, busy, busy...
Anywho! This week's Lolita Blog Carnival topic is "Your favorite print theme in Lolita"~
So... I chose my top two favorites!


Stars/Planets/Space/Sky/Clouds/Moons ~ uhm... would this all be considered one theme? (^Д^)ノ
All of these do not have to be together on one dress (but if they are then omg asdfghjkl;). 
I own about 3 prints right now with this type of theme and have Dream Sky on a payment plan (which I will be getting soon and I cannot wait to share!)
 


Cats! What can I say? I LOVE CATS. I only have two cat prints (for now...) which are Vanilla Chan (one of my absolute favorite cat prints) and Alice and Black Cat/Cute Meowing Friend, which I love because it has cats and it is Alice themed also!
2013.10.18 NEW!CL/Bubble Bath Mini Skirt




No comments:

Post a Comment