Friday, December 20, 2013

Lolita Blog Carnival ~ A Peek Inside of my Closet!

This week's Lolita Blog Carnival is going to give you a peek at my wardrobe. 
I've decided to make a video for this post (saving taking all of the photos until EGL's wardrobe post theme~) and have only included my main pieces (OPs, JSKs, skirts).





In order, the pieces are:
Angelic Pretty's Sugar Hearts
Baby, the Stars Shine Bright's Alice and Black Cat
Angelic Pretty's Dream Fantasy
Angelic Pretty's Magical Etoile
Angelic Pretty's Milky Planet
Angelic Pretty's Dream Sky (the OP is my dream dress, but I love the JSK also!)
Angelic Pretty's Whimsical Vanilla Chan
Metamorphose Crown Label's Glitter Heart  
Angelic Pretty's Milky Chan
Angelic Pretty's Jewelry Jelly
Baby, the Stars Shine Bright's My Sweet Mate Kumya Trick or Treat
Baby, the Stars Shine Bright x Nana Kitade's Charmmy Kitty skirt
Angelic Pretty's Mermaid Symphony
Angelic Pretty's Sweet Jam (which I'm selling!)
Lynn's Rags (on etsy) Goosebumps skirt
Offbrand brown skirt
Baby, the Stars Shine Bright's Babydoll JSK
Bodyline's music note (replica) JSK
Handmade JSK (it was my grandmother's ♡)
Bodyline OP (also for sale!)


What is the Lolita Blog Carnival, you ask? Well, it is a group of bloggers who all enjoy Lolita fashion who pick a topic each week to write about! This helps to give us a topic to write about and promote our fellow bloggers!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/lolitablogcarnival/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment