Friday, January 31, 2014

Lolita Blog Carnival ~ 1 Piece for 4 Seasons!

Hello lovelies! I told you I would be trying to post more and I am!
This week's Lolita Blog Carnival post is using one piece for the four different seasons.
My outfits for this don't vary a whole lot and I did not add accessories - I'm sorry!
I did this rather quickly since I had a few other things to do and work later u__u

Summer:

This outfit is a little different for me since I've never paired a denim vest with Lolita. Why not try it?
Vest: thrift
JSK, headbow: Angelic Pretty
Purse: Hot Topic
Socks: Walmart
Shoes: Bodyline

Spring:

Bolero: thrift (originally Wet Seal)
JSK, headbow: Angelic Pretty
Purse: Hot Topic
Tights: Walmart
Shoes: Bodyline

Autumn:

Blouse, shoes: Bodyline
JSK, headbow, purse, socks: Angelic Pretty

Winter:

Blouse, shoes: Bodyline
Cardigan: thrift
JSK, headbow, purse, socks: Angelic Pretty
Tights: Walmart
https://www.facebook.com/groups/lolitablogcarnival/

No comments:

Post a Comment